Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Master of Mayhem

Yesterday I went to Target to attempt to exchange some Polo shirts I had gotten for "S" the day before for some that would fit and he would like.

While walking around "W" was grabbing things and running around the store. I finally just picked him up and put him in the cart. That didn't stop this "Master of Disaster". He would reach out from the cart, grab things off the racks and throw them on the floor, the entire time laughing.

As I was wandering around the store I saw a t-shirt that I thought perfectly described my little master of disaster. I had to buy it, and when I went to the check-out, the clerk, looked at the saying on the shirt, then at my son who had a very mischievious smile on his face. The Clerk nodded her head, and said "yep, it fits!"

"I'm Definitely Up To Something!"

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 1/12/2006 02:22:00 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------