Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Music Boxes

These are the two statuettes my grandmother gave me as a little girl.


I need to add a fishing line and hook to her pole, its always been like that and I've always meant to do it. I still have just never gotten around to it.

This is the music box my grandma gave me as a little girl.

The following four pictures are the music boxes I loved as a little girl, and that I got for Christmas this year.


I have been curious to know if there were more to this set. On the bottom all it says is Made in Taiwan. I know, just it saying that, they can't be worth much, but I don't even know how to search for where they were made, or when or where they were sold without any company name. If anyone has any suggestions as to where to look online for information on these or the statuettes that would be helpful. The little girl selling lemonade music box does have a company name on the bottom, so I might be able to find something on those.

They look to me like something that would have been made in germany or swedan, like those little hummel statues. But the sticker on the bottom is unmistakeable, Made in Taiwan.


Posted by ABQ Mom :: 1/03/2006 11:05:00 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------