Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye 2005, Hello 2006

I must say, 2005 hasn't been all that bad of a year. Nothing really bad happened to me or my family this year. I can't think of anything really huge or exciting that happened this year though either. Just a few things I guess...

5th Wedding Anniversary in March.

"S"'s 10 year high school reunion that we didn't go to.

"S"'s brother's high school graduation.

Starting a Rick's College Snow Building Music Ensemble Alumni Website and Newsletter.

Starting my blog.

My daughter's 1st birthday.

My son's 3rd birthday.

I guess those are the highlights. I say goodbye to 2005 and what it brought me, and welcome what 2006 hold in store for us.

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 12/31/2005 08:18:00 PM :: 8 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------