Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Thursday, December 01, 2005

December

Today is December 1st. I love December. It's my birthday month! I love my birthday. Only 28 more days till my birthday! When I was a kid I wouldn't count down till Christmas like most kids. I counted down till my birthday. I would start October 29th. "Only 2 more months till my birthday!" Growing up I had a friend who's birthday was on November 29th. In college my roommate/best friend's birthday is June 29th. Exactly 6 months to the day older than me. I could have then started counting down.

I'm going to be 27. I don't know how I feel about that yet. 27 sounds so old.

So here goes my countdown. 28 more days till my birthday!!!

(Be happy I didn't start on October 29th like I did when I was a kid.)
Posted by ABQ Mom :: 12/01/2005 04:25:00 PM :: 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------