Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Names

My past has determined who I am today. And even though I may not have been happy about the way certain events transpired then I am greatful for them now, for they have helped to shape me into the woman I am now.

Bryan
Ken
J.R.
Scott
Randy
Ricky
Aaron
Kip
Michael
Bryson
(name I can't remember)
Rick
Ken

...Then I met and married my husband...

Just keep in mind I was a good girl. I learned something about myself with every name on that list. Some lessons I didn't get the first time and I had to relearn it. I convinced myself there was something more to the relationship than what was really there. (There really wasn't much of a "relationship" with any of them.) I don't know why I'm writing this, I guess I just need to get it out there. I've learned a lot about myself.

On our first date "S" and I talked about previous relationships. He told me he had only kissed one other girl. He asked me, I told him. He referred to me as being "experienced". I was embarrassed.

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 12/08/2005 02:07:00 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------