Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

First Snowfall

We had our first snowfall last night. It was really just a little dusting; but for Albuquerque even thats a big deal. Albuquerque is in a bit of a bowl, all the mountains around us get the snow and in the city we always get jipped. So even though it was just a dusting I would like to report that there were a few schools with 1-2 hr delay. I-40 was closed for a few hours because of a semi-truck accident, but is now back open. Its already melting and it will all be gone by the end of the day, but still its always exciting to wake up to seeing the world all covered in a blanket of white snow.

"...It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."

To celebrate this momentous occasion I have a few cartoons related to snow I would like to share with you.














"...I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas..." Have a Merry Christmas Season. Here is wishing you can have a White Christmas as well!

(P.S. Only 16 more days till my birthday.)


Posted by ABQ Mom :: 12/13/2005 09:36:00 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------