Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Music Downloads

I received some money for my birthday from my parents-in-law. One of the things I wanted was to download some songs I really like. Here is the list of what I got. What do you think of my choices?
Pearl Jam
-Jeramy
-Daughter
-Better Man
-Alive

Green Day
-Wake Me Up When September Ends
-Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Smashing Pumpkins
-1979
-Today
-Tonight, Tonight

Rob Thomas
-This is how the heart breaks
-Lonely No More

Third Eye Blind
-Semi-Charmed Life
-Hows it Going to Be
-Never Let you Go

Smash Mouth
-All Star
-I’m a Believer
-Walkin’ on the sun
-Why Can’t We Be Friends (clean)

Sugar Ray
-Fly
-Every Morning
-Someday
-When It’s Over

Gavin DeGraw
-Chariot
-Follow Through
-I don’t wanna be

Goo Goo Dolls
-Black Balloon
-Better Days

Candlebox
-Far Behind

Presidents of the United States of America
-Peaches
-Lump
-Dune Buggy
-Cleveland Rocks

SoundGarden
-Black Hole Sun
-Spoonman
-Fell on Black Days

Macy Gray
-I Try

Refreshments
-Banditos
-Down Together
-Mexico
-Carefree
-Mekong
-Suckerpunch
-Girly
-Interstate

Nickelback
-How You Remind Me
-Someday

Sarah McLachlan
-The Rainbow Connection (This is a remake of Kermit The Frog's Version)
-Fallen
-World on Fire
-Stupid

Cake
-Mahna Mahna (this is from a Kids Music CD, its a remake of the song that was on Seseme Street and later the Muppet Show)

Ivy
-Sing (this is a remake of the Carpenter's song, on a Kid's Music CD)

Michelle Branch
-Are You Happy Now?
-All You Wanted
-Breathe
-Everywhere
-Goodbye to You
-I’m Feeling You
-The Game of Love

Lazlo Bane
-Superman

Kelly Clarkson
-Miss Independent
-Because of You
-Since U Been Gone
-Behind These Hazel Eyes
-Breakaway
-A Moment Like This

Ryan Adams
-New York, New York
-Wonderwall

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 1/05/2006 02:16:00 PM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------