Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Monday, November 06, 2006

template changes

It's been over two weeks since my last post. I wouldn't be surprised if you all thought I fallen off the edge of the earth or something. I wish I had a good excuse for why I haven't posted more recently but sadly I don't. I have a few things in the works, a lot on my mind, some things that I would like to write about but can't (yet).

I've really been unhappy with my blog template lately. I've been playing a bit with some templates today, got the files all ready to copy and paste in, but having a tough time deciding. This is where you come in. Help me decide. I actually have a few others that I really like too, but I can't seem to get them right. Anyway this is what I was able to do myself without any problems or help.

Okay, so you choose. Which one should I change to?





Posted by ABQ Mom :: 11/06/2006 11:50:00 AM :: 10 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------