Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Monday, September 25, 2006

Attention!

Calling all mothers of little girls! Or aunts, or grandma's or older sister's or cousin's orwhatever!

I am in search of hair clips for my daughter! They seem to disappear so easily, and now I'm having a hard time finding hair clips at the stores that will work in her fine hair. I found a few when she was just a newborn, looking back now I should have bought them all! They were circo brand at Target in the baby aisle next to the socks. Apparently Target doesn't seem them anymore! They're the only one's that will work, the goody brand are for thicker hair and just won't stay in her hair. Here is what I have found. The green heart and yellow star kind seem to stay in her hair the best.


Now here is where you all come in. I want to know where you find hair clips for your daughters, neices or granddaughters. What brands to you like, where do you find them? Have YOU seen these clips at your local Target stores? If you have PLEASE pick them up for me, I'll pay you for the cost of them and the shipping! I'm serious!

My next beg: What do I do with her hair? It's starting to grow out, it tend to grow in the back faster then the front. I have been consistant at trimming her hair along her neckline till it all grows out to be a cute little bob. The hair in the front is barely long enough to go into a hair clip. Oh and she has this funny little curly-Q cowlick right at the back of her head, It makes the hair grow in one direction like a big swirl. This prevents me from putting her hair in a small ponytail on the top of her head, everything else goes forward. Here are examples of the two ways I do her hair. Suggestions are welcomed!

Sydnie 2 yr pics bosque 2





100_0246

I have always hated staticky hair, I can't stand it even more on my daughter! I wash her hair with shampoo and baby conditioner and leave-in conditioner, it makes her hair really shiny and soft and no static! I know her hair will grow out and it will be really cute and I will be able to do lots of things with it, but what do I do with it in the meantime?


~Signed, a frazzle-haired mommy!

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 9/25/2006 04:45:00 PM :: 8 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------