Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Welcome to the blogworld

Someone very close to me has decided to join the blog world. I know I've mentioned her in previous posts probably numerous times, so I'm so excited to be able to share her with my blog friends.

She and her husband and their two little ones (then) were our best friends when we were all living in Phoenix. We moved to Albuquerque shortly after my first baby was born and a few months before her third baby was born. Shortly after that they moved back to Portland. We have kept in touch over the past 4 years and try to see each other whenever my family would make it up to Washington. Things working out the way they do and He started go back to school to prepare for Dental School. They moved their now family of four children across the country to Upstate New York to begin Dental School.

Being far away from family and friends she has now been encouraged to start a blog. Hopefully she'll eventually write and post pictures. She is a wonderful woman and I have been so blessed to know her and have her in my life. Her children ARE my neices and nephews and I love and miss them all so much. I hope that she'll be just as inspiring in your lives as she has been in mine.

Welcome to the blog world Christy, glad you could come. So far she hasn't written any posts but I'll hold out hope that will change.
Click here if you want to see her blog.
Posted by ABQ Mom :: 9/10/2006 04:36:00 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------