Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rockin' Around The Clock

They're both sick.

She doesn't sleep well when she has a cold.

She woke up at 9pm before I had even gone to bed. She stayed up with me till 10:30pm. She wouldn't sleep in my bed so she went back to hers.

I forgot to eat dinner last night. Got up at 11pm to eat something. She woke up at the same time.

Midnight He woke up to use the bathroom. Needed my help to get his pajamas back on.

I woke up at 1am to use the bathroom. She woke up again.

Then again at 2am. This time daddy went in. Brought her into our bed... I had a tiny sliver of the edge of the bed to myself. I even had to give up my pillow to the little princess!

5:30am rolls around. Like clock-work He wanders into our room. 5:45am daddy's alarm clock goes off. He see that she's in our bed too. Starts talking to her and woke her up. By 6:15am I knew noone was going back to sleep. The three of us sat on the couch in the dark till daddy left for work.

6:30am daddy left for work. Watched 15 minutes of news.

6:45am Started Disney/Pixar's CARS. Watched whole movie including shorts and bonus footage.

10:30am We've all been up for 5 hours. I think I may have gotten a total of 4 hours sleep last night.

Man am I exhausted!
Posted by ABQ Mom :: 11/08/2006 10:29:00 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------