Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Friday, January 20, 2006

Serious Tone

I feel like a rock is sitting on my chest. I don't understand why, theres no reason for there to be. I only feel like that if I am nervous about someone taking offense to something I said (or wrote), or if I am anticipating something big. But here I sit, with a heavy heart. You know, I also feel like this when I feel like my hands are tied.

I've been going through my blog list, a few times a day this week. Maybe its just the dreary January blues, but everyone seems to be writing in a serious voice. Also our blog visit numbers have seemed to have dwindled as well. Its bothering me I guess. I wish I could jump out of my seat, fly to everyone, give them a surprise tickle up the spine, make them laugh out loud, and be happy again and then fly on to the next person. I've read through my last couple of posts, and I feel like maybe I'm being kinda selfish. Its all about me, about my life, about the funny/happy things going on. I feel like maybe I am trespassing on the serious tone of the blog world right now. I feel like maybe I didn't get the memo? I guess to go with the trend, here is my serious post. But just so you know, as soon as I hit publish I'm back to my happy light-hearted posts, till the time comes that I feel like writing in a serious tone.

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 1/20/2006 11:08:00 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------