Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Internet Virus

Its out there you know. Its not just something Proud Mum and I made up because we forget we're in different town. It really does exist.

The internet virus!!!

Keep your kids from chewing on the computer mouse. Disinfect your keyboard everyday before using it, and you too might be protected from the internet virus.

It started Thursday night. My daughter and GoofyJ both got sick. Friday it was Karen. Friday night it was my son. Then last night, it got me. The same symptoms that my kids had. I even think Fourth Fret got sick somewhere in that timeframe as well. April, FeatherSky, Proud Mum, and Sariah you're the only ones it hasn't gotten yet. (Or you just haven't mentioned it). Please take me seriously. Make sure you keep your computers clean, or you too will fall victim of the internet virus.

(P.S. my daughter is 18 months old today WHO HOO!)
(P.P.S. I attended a Symphonic Band rehearsal last night. I decided enough time had elasped without me playing, so I found a group and went. More info to come later, when I can actually see straight)

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 1/17/2006 12:23:00 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------