Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Its Snowing!


Its Snowing! For the second time this winter season! Big Flakes, but its not collecting yet. The ground might be too warm. I opened the windows so "W" could see. He got very concerned that the snow was falling on his tricycles, and the cars outside, and "OH NO, the birds mommy, its snowing on the birds"!

I called my husband at work to tell him it was snowing. He turned to his office mate and said "my wife says its snowing right now..." The guy said "I don't believe its snowing till there's an inch on the ground."

Even as I wrote this the snowflakes have turned from big puffy ones to tiny ones. Maybe they'll get big again.

(This is a picture of "W" when he was just a year old during his very first snowfall)


Posted by ABQ Mom :: 1/25/2006 11:25:00 AM :: 12 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------