Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Thursday, October 06, 2005

reward

I've lost another two pounds since I posted my Half Way Mark post on Sept 29th. I am now at 12 pounds lost. I figure that is close enough to my half way mark (of 15 pounds) to schedule the appointment for my free massage I got for christmas from my sisters-in-law. I opened it up to discover that it expired June 30th!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! One day after my Half Birthday and the day I decided to start this goal! I called anyway and told them it was a gift, someone paid money for it and I was saving it till I reached my half way point in my weight loss. That they have to let me use it and I promise to give an extra big tip!

They're gonna let me use it! I'm scheduled to get a massage at 5pm on Monday!
If thats not reward for loosing weight I don't know what is!

Also I'm really tempted to take my skinny jeans down off the wall and see how they fit. I hung them up when I started this whole thing as a motivation and reminder to do good so I could get back into them again. One of these days I'm gonna do it. See how they fit now!


I'm only 5 pounds away from reaching my pre/post pregnancy weight with my first and my pre/post pregnancy weight with my daughter. Its not that I gained the weight while I was pregnant and couldn't loose it. I gained it while sitting at home doing nothing with a toddler and a newborn. When I reach that point I'll feel good about what I've accomplished even if I can't/don't loose anything else after that. But of course I will keep working. I still need to loose another 10 pounds after reaching my pre/post pregnancy weight.
Posted by ABQ Mom :: 10/06/2005 10:18:00 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------