Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Thursday, September 29, 2005

September 29th, 2005

First I want to say it is raining outside right now. Not only is it raining but we have thunder and lightning. AND its been going NONSTOP since 4pm yesterday! COOL. Two days ago we reached 89 degrees yesterday barely made 75 and today we'll be lucky if we break 70 degrees. YEA its finally fall like weather! Time to break out the long pants and sweaters.



September 29th is the half way mark I made for myself for my weight loss regime. Three months ago I started trying to loose weight. The goal to try to get as close to loosing 30 pounds by my birthday. My birthday is December 29th. Today at my half way mark I have lost 10 pounds. My goal was to have lost 15 by this point. It has been amazing to me how HARD it has been to loose this weight. I remember being able to eat anything I wanted as much as I wanted and never having to exercise and never gaining a single pound. NOW I have to watch everything I eat, count calories, and exercise all the time! This is so not fair!

Now that its getting cooler its becoming that much harder to exercise. I worry its too cold in the mornings to walk with my kids in the stroller. I don't want them to freeze you know! Pilates is starting to get boring, I'm tired of refraining from sweets. I have an exercise ball but no workout video/routine to go with it. I need to keep at it and find something to motivate me a little more and make it fun and exciting again. Plus some way to exercise when it gets too cold to push the kids. If only I had a membership to a gym! Take the kids to the play area, work out, maybe swim, pick up the kids go home! YES!!!

This is just a half way point. Its not the end. I need to keep this momentum going till my birthday. If I get close to 30 pounds lost by then, WONDERFUL! If not as long as I continue to loose I'll still feel good about what I have accomplished.

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 9/29/2005 08:28:00 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------