Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Friday, September 16, 2005

the best of times, the worst of times

I've decided that I would like to be remembered as the young, crazy, social, energetic, funny, silly girl I was my first year in College. (Isn't it just a little sad how age and experience often changes a person?) If people want a visual of the person writing while they're reading my posts, this is how I would like them to see me. This was taken 8 years ago. My freshman year, first semester at Ricks during a band disco party. I've always loved this picture. Some people see it and don't even know it was me.

Heres to the times that we look back and we feel like laughing and crying at the same time.

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 9/16/2005 08:32:00 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------