Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Worst Cry in the World

I would have to say that MY baby girl takes the cake! Ya I know every mom would probably say that THEIR baby has the worst cry. But I think thats just because no mom likes to hear their baby crying. But seriously, my baby has the worst cry ever.

When she cries her faces gets all red, huge tears roll down her cheeks, and she can get really loud and screechy. But thats not even the worst part of it! My little girl rolls her tongue when she cries. It is the most grating, sad sound you have ever heard. My son did it when he was a baby too. He stopped right before he turned two. It's the hardest thing to listen to. All I want to do is get her to stop crying just so I don't have to listen to the tongue rolling thing anymore...



this is when she was 6 months old, shes 14 months old now, but it gives you the idea.

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 9/14/2005 09:22:00 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------