Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Thursday, September 15, 2005

5am Wake Up Call

Sulley: "Mikey, I don't remember ordering a wake up call."
Mike: "Less talk, more pain Marshmellow Boy."
Monsters, Inc.

This morning just like every morning this week my alarm has gone off at 5am (or at least in the 5 o'clock hour). No I don't have an alarm clock set next to my bed. My alarm clock is my son. Every morning he has woke up at 5am ready for the day to begin. I think I'm going to go insane! As written in a previous post I am not a morning person. Its still dark at 5am. I think I could possibly get him to go back to bed and back to sleep. Theres a problem with this theory though. My husband gets up at 5:15am to start getting ready for work so as to be out the door by 6am. There is no way my son is going to go back to sleep when he knows his daddy is awake as well. Thus we're up, and grumpy sitting in the darkened living room till the "sun wakes up."

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 9/15/2005 08:10:00 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------