Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Diapers/baby wipes

(originally posted on fishbowlinsider yahoo!group 7/14/05)
I don't know about the diapers, I think I will always stay with Huggies Supreme, they're they only ones stretchy enough to go around all the "chubs" on my babies. But HUGE KUDOS to Costco on their baby wipes. They're Kirtland Signature brand, they come in a big box with individual packages in them, they're alcohol free, and they are supersoft, and hold up to ANYTHING. You can scrub carpets with them, (Idon't know how many of you have tried that with pampers or huggies brand wipes, but they don't hold up very well plus they disintegrate into lint all over the carpet). Plus they wipes are as strong as a regular cloth washcloth. And believe me that was put to the test. My 2 1/2 year old son got one and was trying to get the dog to play with him so he was waving it around. Soon they were playing tug-of-war with this baby wipe. It never tore, wripped or anything, it stretched to a certain point, but "W" and the dog gave up before the wipe did. And they went at it for a long time. I keep a package in my car to wipe down sticky fingers and dirty faces. Also to wipe down any messes that might be made in the car or booster seats. These things are amazing, if you haven't tried them go pick up a box, you'll never want to use anything else again. PROMISE!

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 7/14/2005 08:18:00 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------