Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

An initiative or motivation

(originally posted on fishbowlinsider yahoo!group 7/12/05)
Okay so I got the idea for a yogurt commercial but I figured, why not give it a try? The yogurt commercial shows a bikini hanging on a hanger in the middle of this womans room. Outside the window its snowing and shes wearing sweats. Shes eating yogurt while looking at the bikini then looking at herself in disgust. It goes through acouple different seasons with the woman becoming happier with herself while eating yogurt, then it shows the hanger swinging without the bikini on it, and then outside the window the woman wearing the bikini jumping into a convertible on her way to the beach. Throughout the commercial the music playing in the background is "She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka-dot bikini..."Anyway I don't have a bikini hanging on my wall, but I do have my favorite pair of "skinny" jeans that I haven't been able to wear for awhile; hanging on my wall above my bed. Every time I look at them on the wall I am remotivated to achieve my goal.

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 7/12/2005 08:04:00 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------