Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pictures That Make Me Feel Happy



I like to switch the picture on my computer desktop out a lot. I'm not one that can keep one picture up for very long. These are pictures that I keep close at hand for those moments I need a picture to make me feel happy. Currently I have the Yellow Tulips picture up. I need something bright and cheery right now.


Mt. Rainier, Washington

Cannon Beach, Oregon
Columbia River Gorge
Columbia River Gorge

Multnomah Falls, Columbia River Gorge, Oregon
A barn near the Grand Tetons, Wyoming
Yellow Tulips

The only picture on this blog post that I actually took.

This was on the front of a thank you card. I bought the set of cards just for the pictures.
This one is also from the front of a thank you card.

Posted by ABQ Mom :: 2/09/2006 02:10:00 PM :: 8 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------