Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Thursday, October 27, 2005

One Word

ONE WORD

Describe me in one word - just one .Send it to me ( only me ), then forward this email to your friends and see how many strange things people think about you. Reply it's fun!

I did this forward. I wanted to post all the words that people had said about me. Keep them all in one place so I can go back to them any time I need a boost.

Cheerful!
true

Danika - unpredictable
"S" - admirable

(these two were sent by the same person, his old mission companion/ Ricks Roommate. He's always called me danika)

generous
thoughtful
Motivated
thoughtful
Mysterious
(sent by my grandma in utah)
(good) Mom (sent by "S"'s grandmother, she said she wanted two words)


Posted by ABQ Mom :: 10/27/2005 08:18:00 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------