Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hallelujah!!!!!

My new refrigerator has finally arrived! After waiting for over a week I finally have a fridge again. I could have kissed the delivery guy when he arrived at 11:30am instead of the scheduled 12:30-2:30pm!! I could have kissed my brand new HUGE fridge. It's bigger than the old one! I'm so excited! It's still the same design, freezer on bottom, but this one has an ice maker! WOOT!

They took away the old one, and I looked outside to see the other delivery guy removing all the packing from my new fridge. Its then that I realized the door was not correct. When I had ordered and bought my new fridge I had given specific instructions that the door needed to be switched so it would open the other way. I had been told that was part of the reason why it would take so long for delivery! I almost lost it on the delivery guy inside. The two gentlemen were gracious enough to take the doors off and switch them around. And they also helped me find the shut off valve for the waterline that runs to the icemaker. They took down the Associate # of the salesman that sold me the fridge, they're gonna make sure he gets in big trouble.

Just as I was signing the paperwork, the phone rang. Both my kids handed me a phone, it was my brother and I would just call him back. After the delivery guys had left I called my brother back. I've spent most of the morning making a grocery list of things I need to restock my fridge. My brother is driving down from Farmington to Albuquerque to take a friend to the airport. He's gonna stop by! He's going to take me to the grocery store so I can stock my fridge. Because of my arm I still can't drive or do any heavy lifting so it was either have my hubby do the shopping on the way home or all of us go together. This way my hubby can just come straight home. I almost cried when Dale said he'd take me to the grocery store!

Yay for my new large fridge!
Yay for my brother coming down to ABQ for the day!
Yay for my brother taking me to the store!
YAY, YAY, YAY!
Posted by ABQ Mom :: 8/01/2006 12:10:00 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------