Life of an Albuquerque Mommy

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood...

I have a confession to make. I love Winnie the Pooh. I never tire of watching Winnie the Pooh movies, I could watch every one of them over and over, which is a good thing because Disney Channel is showing all of them today except The Tigger Movie (one of my favorites, I cry at the end every time).

I have different Winnie the Pooh books, and a giant Tigger, Eeyore and Pooh in my children's room. (Though I had gotten the Tigger for myself when I was in High School, the Eeyore and Pooh were after W was born). I even did my baby's nursery in Classic Pooh.

With the help of my mom we painted the murals in the nursery when W was just 10 months old. Now that my little girl Sy is 2 and a big girl the Winnie the Pooh murals have been painted over, but that doesn't mean I don't still love Winnie the Pooh.

"TTFN-Ta Ta For Now!"


Posted by ABQ Mom :: 8/01/2006 07:55:00 AM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------